2018 Pool Season:
- 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily
- In June and July, the pool will be open until 10:00 p.m. on Fridays
NEW Hours Starting August 15th thru September 3rd:
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Monday: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Labor Day Weekend Pool Hours:
- Saturday, September 1st: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, September 2nd: 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 3rd: 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Snack Bar Hours
Open daily 12:00-5 pm (weather permitting)
See gatekeeper if snack bar is closed due to weather during these hours and you desire a snack
- New members will receive their membership cards at the gate. Please let the Gatekeeper know you are a new member and they will give you your cards. You will need your membership cards to enter the pool.
- All new members must have their picture taken the first time they come to the pool.
- If a member needs a new membership card there is a $5.00 fee to replace it. Please pay the Gatekeeper and they will make sure you get a new a card. Please bring your cards when you come to the pool.
- If you ordered a book of Guest Passes they will be at the gate. Please ask the Gatekeeper for your Guest Passes. Guest Passes expire at the end of the 2018 swim season. Guest fees are: $5.00 Monday-Friday and $7.00 on Saturday, Sunday, Holiday's and special events. If you want to purchase a book of 20 guest passes for $100 you can purchase them at the gate until May 31, 2018.
- If you had a Babysitter pass last summer and reordered one this summer you will use the same card as last year. If you got a Babysitter pass and did not have one last summer please pick up your pass from the Gatekeeper.
Club Pool Rules
Responsibility: Members are responsible for supervising their children and guests at all times at the pool and for ensuring that children and guests have the maturity and swimming proficiency to safely use the pool. Information provided to the Club or its' entities is for Club use only and may not be used by anyone without written permission from the Club.
Guests: All guests must be accompanied by a member and all guests using the swimming pool must present a guest pass each day. Guest passes may be purchased in advance from the gatekeeper or from the Club Manager in packets of 20 for $100.00 by May 31, 2018. Single guest passes may be purchased at the gate for $5.00 on weekdays and $7.00 on weekends, holidays and special events. Excessive use or abuse of guest passes by any individual(s) may lead to expulsion from pool use at the discretion of the Club Manager and/or Board of Directors. A guest cannot use the pool more than 4 times per month. GUEST PASSES will EXPIRE at the end of each swim season. Make sure you use any and all guest passes you have during the 2018 swim season.
Babysitters: Babysitter passes for the swimming pool may be purchased for $25 for babysitters over the age of sixteen (16) who are employed by a member. This pass is only valid when the babysitter accompanies the member's children to the pool. The babysitter is responsible for the discipline and safety of the children at all times.
Deck Furniture: Deck furniture is not to be moved outside the pool area. During times when there are few vacant chairs, please be courteous and allow adults to use the pool furniture while children are swimming.
Personal Audio Equipment: The use of personal audio equipment (radios, CD players, ipods, etc.) is only allowed when used with headphones.
No Liability for Losses: The Woods of St. Thomas club, Inc. shall not be liable for lost or damaged personal property of members or guests using the facilities. Everyone using the Club facilities does so at their own risk and assumes all responsibility for such losses or damages. No personal property should be left at the facility unattended
Pool Area Rules
- Members and guests must register at the gate before entering the pool and must present membership ID card, babysitter pass, or guest pass to the gatekeeper on duty.
- No running in the pool area.
- No rough play or horseplay in the pool area.
- No glass containers in the pool area.
- No animals other than guide dogs allowed in the pool area.
- No street shoes in the pool area.
- No person under the age of 12 is permitted in the pool area without adult supervision. Adult supervision would be with someone 16 or older.
- No smoking in any area other than designated smoking area.
- No person using profane language, exhibiting erratic behavior or repeatedly posing a safety risk to themselves or other will not be allowed in the pool area.
- No persons having any contagious disease or appear to have a contagious disease are allowed in the pool area.
General Swimming Rules
- No rough play or horseplay in the pool.
- No diving in the shallow end.
- No playing on lifelines or lane lines.
- No playing on the ladders or other pool equipment not intended for swimmer use.
- No cell phones or electronic devices are allowed in the pool.
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times. All children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers in the pool.
- If you have any medical conditions that could affect your swimming abilities in any unexpected manner please notify the lifeguard.
- Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions which have not healed, corn plasters, bunion pads, adhesive tape, rubber bands or other bandages of any kind are not permitted in the pool.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the pool.
- No tennis balls in the pool.
Diving Board Rules
- No person less than 36” may use the diving board.
- One person on the diving board at a time.
- No double bounces allowed.
- Look before diving or jumping to make sure no one is in the diving area.
- Dive or jump straight out from the diving board.
- No back dives, hand stands, handsprings or like dives allowed.
- Swim immediately to the closest ladder or wall after diving off board.
- Use the ladder to climb to the diving board.
- No catching swimmers jumping off the diving board.
- No hanging from diving board.
- Swimmer can’t be wearing any type of floating device when going off the diving board.
Deep End Rules
- General floatation devices (rafts, tubes, etc.) are not allowed in the deep end.
- Children using personal floatation devices must be supervised by a parent or guardian and be within arms reach at all times when in the deep end.
- No jumping or diving over other swimmers.
- Unsupervised children will be required to show swimming proficiency to the lifeguard on duty.
- No throwing balls in the deep end of the pool.